Page 1 of 1

Missing 2020 to 2026 OLP shows

Posted: 9/28/2026, 5:06 pm
by trapezeman
Hi everyone my hard drive crashed i was able to save 1995 to 2019 live OLP recordings. Can someone help me with 2020 through 26? Thank You

Re: Missing 2020 to 2026 OLP shows

Posted: 9/29/2026, 4:35 pm
by Illusion
trapezeman wrote: 9/28/2026, 5:06 pm Hi everyone my hard drive crashed i was able to save 1995 to 2019 live OLP recordings. Can someone help me with 2020 through 26? Thank You
I know your pain. I lost my entire collection years ago around the time that I kind of lost interest in the band. I developed a renewed interest in OLP this year for some reason and I now I am so regretful having not kept my Hub repository. I have no idea how to get it back. there are a few scattered OLP concerts on Youtube and Archive.org but it's a pittance compared to what we had when the Hub was online.

Re: Missing 2020 to 2026 OLP shows

Posted: 9/29/2026, 6:37 pm
by xjsb125
trapezeman wrote: 9/28/2026, 5:06 pm Hi everyone my hard drive crashed i was able to save 1995 to 2019 live OLP recordings. Can someone help me with 2020 through 26? Thank You
Been there! When I get back from DC, I will see what we can do to get you set up.

Re: Missing 2020 to 2026 OLP shows

Posted: 9/29/2026, 6:38 pm
by xjsb125
Illusion wrote: 9/29/2026, 4:35 pm
trapezeman wrote: 9/28/2026, 5:06 pm Hi everyone my hard drive crashed i was able to save 1995 to 2019 live OLP recordings. Can someone help me with 2020 through 26? Thank You
I know your pain. I lost my entire collection years ago around the time that I kind of lost interest in the band. I developed a renewed interest in OLP this year for some reason and I now I am so regretful having not kept my Hub repository. I have no idea how to get it back. there are a few scattered OLP concerts on Youtube and Archive.org but it's a pittance compared to what we had when the Hub was online.
I was also going to suggest Archive.org. Good call!

Re: Missing 2020 to 2026 OLP shows

Posted: 9/30/2026, 6:32 am
by trapezeman
Thanks guys

Re: Missing 2020 to 2026 OLP shows

Posted: 9/30/2026, 2:10 pm
by Illusion
As per Matt's post, this page here has a lot of concerts from the 2015-2025 era.

https://archive.org/details/OurLadyPeace

There are also a few gems from the 90's and early 2000's. I personally recommend listening to "Our Lady Peace Live at The Main Event on 2001-05-22" if you don't already have it in your collection. That was an amazing show, I am jealous of anybody who was there.